Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Monogrammed Bath Towels

Lately I've been sewing so much that I haven't had much time to do any machine embroidery. So this month I decided to set some time aside to monogram bath towels for my mom's birthday.She had her bathroom updated a few months ago. I tried to pick colors that matched well with her new decor. The towels are a golden color, the monogram is a shade of green and accented white daisies and little lady bugs.





I made a gift basket with the towels, soaps, lotions, bath scrubby, and Lindt chocolates (dark chocolate and coconut white chocolate). I think I've made towels for every family member but myself. Maybe some day I'll be inspired to do so.





Now that this project is done and the holidays are over I will be concentrating on getting my new line of sassy flirty aprons ready for my etsy shop. I found some really great fabrics over at Fabricworm, Fabric Supplies and Fabric.com

Such as this new
Lizy Dish & Flatware by Elizabeth House


Patty Young's beautiful Andalucia ...
I love this fabric!!



Alexander Henry's Granville, Pink



I'll have some vintage-inspired sassy aprons soon!

No comments: