Sunday, January 25, 2009

Vintage Style

I have finally completed some of my vintage inspired aprons. Since Valentine's Day is around the corner I got inspired to make these vintage style aprons using fabrics from Moda's "Love is in the air" collection by Deb Strain. I've been working hard at getting the time to make these. They are for sale at my etsy shop.

Here is a 'heart shaped' apron made from the pink & green Moda's, "Love is in the air" fabrics. I love the ruffle that goes all the way around the apron ...


Here is the "Chocolate Love" apron I designed with a pleated bottom and a nice size pocket on the right side. The pink ric rac trim really brings out the nice shade of pink the fabric.




reverse side of the 'Chocolate Love' apron ...


More vintage, flirty, sassy aprons to come. I have 6 aprons cut out and ready to be sewn. Now to find the time to get them completed and in my shop, Punkie Pie's Boutique.

Have a good week everyone!

No comments: