Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Laundry Room Makeover Part 1

After many weeks of organizing and cleaning our house, we (mainly me) have been inspired to repaint our laundry room and small bathroom. The laundry room has been in desperate need for a makeover for a while now. It seems the best for me to organize is to clean out and do a big makeover all at the same time. Why make it easy?? My husband just loves it when I come up with these ideas! Only the best DH in the world would put up with my 'ideas'. This past fall we had new doors installed in this room and have not had the chance, until now, to get in there to stain the woodwork and so on, so its a good time to get it all done.

Here are the Before pictures of the laundry room.


Some how I need to get all of this stuff put back into this room on these shelves. How will I do that??!?


'After' pictures to come soon.

No comments: