Friday, May 15, 2009

Spring Time!

Spring Aprons!

My spring aprons are finally here. I just finished up a few full size aprons using spring inspired fabrics from designers such as Heather Bailey, Amy Butler, Alexander Henry and Joel Dewberry.

I used a plain simple apron design that I have found to be attractive on any body type. The apron is simple, but by adding a border or ruffle to the bottom added some sass to this plain style chef/hostess apron.

Here is a peek of what I have made. You'll find these for sale as well as a few others over at my shop on Esty.

Blue & brown apron made with Joel Dewberry Espresso Lily & Basket Sky Mix fabric ...

Pink, yellow & green apron made with Alexander Henry's Kleo and Bangle Dot fabrics

Here's an apron made with Heathery Bailey (Fresh Cut) & Amy Butler (Lotus Polka Dots) fabrics ...

Reverse side of this apron using Heathery Bailey Fresh Cut Stripes and Amy's Lotus Polka Dots...
These Simply Sassy aprons each have an adjustable neck strap with 3 button holes and fabric covered buttons for the buttons.



Let me know what you think of my new spring line of aprons! Comments are always welcome. :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful line-up! Aprons are so great.

AwtemNymf said...

Nice aprons! They're all lovely. Great color selections too! You sew girl!