Sunday, June 28, 2009

Hooray for the Red, White and Blue


I'm excited to say that one of my patriotic hostess aprons is being featured in this Hooray for the Red, White and Blue Etsy Treasury . This is the first time I've had an item featured so I feel very honored. The treasury is there for only 48 hours so feel free to have a look and be sure to check out the Independence Day items made by other Etsy artisans.

I've been busy making new items (not aprons) for my shop and I will be adding those to Punkie Pie's Boutique asap. I'm also trying to finish up the rest Baby K's items since we will (hopefully) be meeting her over the July 4th holiday. She is suppose to be coming home by the end of this week. I can't wait to see her!

This is going to have to be short post tonight since we have a busy week a head of us getting ready for our first summer family vacation.

Happy July 4th to Everyone !!

No comments: