Thursday, February 12, 2009

Sugar, Spice & Everything Nice

My Apron is here !!

I received my apron on Monday from the Lucy & Shawnee's Sugar, Spice & Everything Nice apron swap. Guess who was my partner??? Lucky me, Shawnee was my partner. How awesome is that! The apron is just beautiful. This was my first time participating in apron swap. It was so much fun. Nothing like finding a surprise present at your door step! :)

Shawnee's combination of Paula Prass' Flight of Fancy Pary Avion and the retro colorful flowers fabrics with the pink and blue ric rac make this a very cheerful fun apron. I love it. This is my first full apron!!


And she sent me way too many goodies to go along with it - so generous and sweet. The heart shaped measuring spoons are the cutest thing I've ever seen.



Thank you Shawnee!

I highly recommend joining any of Shawnee and Lucy's future apron swaps. They did a wonderful job organizing and making if fun with all the giveaways and fun blog posts. Great job ladies!

No comments: