Monday, March 9, 2009

Spring Fever ....

I can't believe it's been almost 1 month since my last post. We've been very busy with rapping up the end of the winter season with kids sports, cleaning house, organizing and buying a new van. Spring fever has set it and we are hoping it is VERY near.

Both kids have been extremely busy with school work and playing a great season recreational basketball and cheering. 'M' has improved a great deal in his basketball skills this year and has built up better confidence when playing. He really seemed to enjoy playing this season. This was the first season 'S' played basketball - she totally loved it and had a great time playing. She was also on the pee-wee cheering team and ended the season with a great show at our annual local cheering competition. Good job kid-o's! :)

Here they are playing a little one on one ...


Cheering ...


I just wanted to right a quick post to update my blog. I'll be back with more soon!

No comments: