For once, mice you'll be happy to see circling your plate. Squeak out an easy win with these simple-ingredient crowd-pleasers.
Another Pink-O-Ween treat...they may look a little creepy but that taste great! What's not to like, Oreo cookies, cream cheese, and chocolate!
Ingredients for Cookies
• 4 (1 oz) squares semisweet chocolate
• 1/3 cup of sour cream
• 1 cup chocolate cookie crumbs*
Ingredients for Decorating• 1/3 cup chocolate cookie crumbs*
• 24 pink decorating candy or pink Nerds candy
• 48 white nonpareils sprinkles
• 1/4 cup sliced almonds
• 12 (2-inch) pieces long red vine licorice
Directions for Cookies1. Melt the chocolate and combine with sour cream. Stir in 1 cup chocolate cookie crumbs. Cover and refrigerate until firm.
2. Roll by level tablespoonfuls into balls. Mold to a slight point at one end (the nose).
3. Roll each mouse-shaped dough in chocolate cookie crumbs. On each mouse, place pink candy in appropriate spot for nose, white nonpareils sprinkles for eyes, almond slices for ears, and a red licorice string for the tail.
4. Refrigerate for at least two hours, until firm.
*Note: To make chocolate cookie crumbs, use approximately 20-22 chocolate sandwich cookies with creme feeling (such as Oreo cookies). Put the chocolate sandwich cookies in a food processor and process until they become fine crumbs. Set aside.