Golden Grahams S'mores Bars are a fun twist on rice crispy treats! Graham cereal, marshmallows, and plenty of chocolate are mixed in these easy bars for a delicious S'mores taste. They are easy to make, portable, and everyone loves them! Great treats for summer time get-togethers, picnics, parties, after school snacks --- the best thing --- no campfire required. Honestly, I like these (tons) better than S'mores (just sayin'):
Golden Graham S'Mores Bars Recipe...
8 cups Golden Grahams cereal
5 cups miniature marshmallows
1½ cups chopped Hershey chocolate bars (I used one Hershey Bar 6-Pack, each bar 1.55oz)
¼ cup light corn syrup
5 tablespoons butter
1 teaspoon vanilla
1 cups miniature marshmallows
1. Butter a 9x13-inch baking dish and line with parchment paper; set aside.
2. Place the cereal in a large mixing bowl; set aside.
3. In a large sauce pan, over low heat, melt the 5 cups of marshmallows, 1½ cups of chopped chocolate, light corn syrup and butter. Stiring frequently until the mixture is completely melted and smooth. Stir in the vanilla.
4. Pour cereal into saucepan. Stir until coated with the melted chocolate mixture. Stir in remaining 1 cup marshmallows.
5. Turn the mixture out into the prepared baking pan. Butter your hands or spray them with non-stick cooking spray, and press the mixture evenly into the pan, pushing it down into a flat, even layer. Let set at room temperature for about 1 hour or until firm (can put in the refrigerator to firm up faster). Store in an airtight container at room temperature for up to 2-4 days.