Friday, February 4, 2011

You Can Never Have Too Many Hearts ...

I love this time of year with all the pinks & reds and hearts! I don't know why but I've always been fond of cutting out heart shapes from paper. I remember as a kid being totally intrigued by being able to fold a piece of paper in half and cutting this odd shape and then unfolding it and it would be heart!

I found this tutorial over at How About Orange and totally went crazy with it making these fun folded fabric hearts and hung them from my dining room hutch..my dining room is our 'event' room whether it be a birthday, homework, or a special holiday like Valentine's Day. Her tutorial shows you how fun, easy and quick these '3D' hearts are to make. There's so many things you can do with them..hang them, make them into a banner or bunting, decorate a gift bag or box, etc. You could even use this tutorial to make paper hearts... you know you can sew paper too :)





















Now I've grown up and know I can make hearts, hugs & kisses using paper, fabric as well as my keyboard (hee hee)

Hearts: ♥♥♥♥ Big Hugs: :D< >:D< >:D<>:D Kisses: < :-x< :-x< :-x



Happy Valentines Day!!

♥♥♥♥
>:D< :-x


No comments: