Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Red Velvet Banana Bread






I know what you are thinking .. red velvet and bananas, really, it can't be so???? I thought the same thing. I read Ashton's post about her  Red Velvet Banana Bread on her Something Swanky blog a couple times to make sure she really thought this combination tasted good. And yes, after several re-reads I still questioned the combo. So I tired it myself. Oh my goodness!! It's an amazing banana bread with a hint of red velvet. It's hard to explain. Make it and try it yourself. It's only 4 ingredients. And everyone always has leftover bananas that they don't know what to do with, right? Try it .. really, it's awesome!





 You will need:

  • Ripened Bananas
  • 1 box of Red Velvet Cake Mix
  • Eggs
  • Oil 


You can find the Red Velvet Banana Bread Recipe over at Something Swanky Dessert & Design.

Enjoy!

No comments: