These spicy chicken burgers taste just like Buffalo wings! These burger deliver the bold flavors of Buffalo wings minus the mess and calories. Serve with additional hot sauce and blue dressing on the side.
Served these Buffalo Chicken Burgers with Red Robin Seasoned Fries & Campfire Sauce (yes, fries were from the grocery freezer section), Celery, and Fresh Cherries! Yum!
Buffalo Chicken Burgers ...
- 1 pound lean ground chicken
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1/4 cup finely chopped celery (or 1 tsp dried celery flake)
- 1/4 cup Frank's hot sauce
- 2 ounces crumbled blue cheese
- 1 dash ground cumin
- 1 dash chili powder
- ground black pepper, to taste
- 1 dash crushed red pepper
- In a large bowl mix all ingredients together. Form into 4 patties. Cook on a hot skillet, grill pan, or outdoor grill, 5 minutes per side or until cooked through.