Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Fun Stuff

Just a few fun things to share with you ....

First Up..
My husband and children bought me the most delightful present ever for Valentine's Day
... How cute is this necklace ?!?
I wore it today while out and about,
and was surprised at how many smiles and compliments it received.
So I thought I'd share with you.

Did it make you smile?







Next .. I'm not sure this is Fun
But sure is handsome ...

Old Man Winter has been quit the terror this year.
But he (or maybe it's Mother Nature) has delivered
some seriously beautiful snowy mornings around here
... here is one from last week ...


s




Last ... Please Go Away Winter
... More snow and cold in the 10 day forecast
... So I am cheering up the place with these SPRING time fabric flowers





















So cheerful and easy to make.
You can see how to make these New Sew Fabric Flowers
over at Favecrafts.

No comments: